Bradley& Dana

Bradley& Dana

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving

So for Thanksgiving this year it was our turn to spend it with Brads family. It was a nice Thanksgiving except Brad had to leave to go to work before dinner was ready so we didn't get to eat thanksgiving dinner together, I guess its OK because his job has so many other positive perks that we can sacrifice a few things here and there. Well I ate dinner then went over to my parents house and ate even more food. Nothing beats the thanksgiving dinner that you grew up with. I took my brothers back to our house to spend the night and to go black Friday shopping with us and all 4 of us got up by 5 AM on Friday morning and we waited to grab a blue ray player and blue rays for $5 each. We finally made it home and I took a really long nap while the boys played with all the things we got then we went out and shopped some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment